Now I know that gun law is a controversial thing, but this article really did it for me today. I especially like the bit which says:
"For some reason, most people think that carrying guns is sinful. It's not. I think my life is worth protecting."
I feel that somewhere her logic about sin hasn't quite been extended to the other end of the sentence.
Two other things I have been thinking about:
1. I love chipmunks! They are small, timid, very cute and we have a billion of them around our woody garden
2. I also am still loving our bank (I have previously been enamoured by their constant free provision of nice coffee when you go in and the occasional cake). The other day I went to pay in my cheque to find some of the employees barbeque-ing outside! Upon enquiring what was going on, I found out it was a customer appreciation day and they were giving away free hotdogs, crisps, drinks and cake! Even though I know that it is a big gimmick to try and win more people in, especially with the economy, I was won over and professed my undying loyalty.



|