I am currently watching Bridget Jones on tv. An oldie but still an absolute classic. It's nice to see some Brit comedy! The funniest bit is how the Americans have scrubbed all of the swear words out, which normally make it very funny and very Bridget Jones, and replaced the 'F' word with 'frig'...
Reuben was suffering some of the delayed effects of the vaccinations he had and was a bit ill for a few days. It was sad for him but meant that I got lots of cuddles from a normally go-get-'em beautiful kid. It was very nice!
I spent some time with Jesus thinking about life and where I've come from and was reminded of a verse in 2 Corinthians where Paul talks about how when he is weak then he is most strong as Jesus can be so much stronger through him. I don't have to be perfect! I can fail! Lord let it sink into my heart, not just my head.
We saw some new friends for dinner on Sunday and had a great time with them, getting to know them a bit more and eating lots of chicken wings.
Tom has headed off for a youth conference to let them know about Via, to get them interested in discipleship and to hang out with some friends.



|