Monday, November 12, 2007

So in a moment of utter boredom (on my part) the other day Tom insisted that I watch a little bit of the promo video thing online for the iPhone. He has been pretty obsessed recently and I have thus far spurned all attempts to interact with me on the hypothetical notion of him purchasing one. This hasn't really changed much, BUT whilst watching the promo I was absolutely blown away by the technology of the phone. It really is, and this from a non-gadget (except maybe ones for the kitchen) person, quite an  amazing piece of equipment. So I can now understand a little more of why he wants one. I don't think it's going to happen though!!!


On a different note, I had fun at our Sunday gathering yesterday, seeing God being very real and active with people, of him reminding me of who I am and of working alongside Him to bring some of his kingdom into hurting peoples' lives. It's what, if I could live my ideal life, I would spend every minute doing I think.