Pregnancy Insomnia
I have given up trying to be asleep for a little while. i have found that when I wake up, normally for some pregnancy-related thing and can't get back to sleep straight away I can either lay in bed for a few hours and get stressed about not being asleep, or I can get up and have a nice warm drink and read a book, or in today's case, enter lots of competitions online to win things and read the news. Pretty sad eh! But I guess it may get me in good stead for when the baby arrives and I have to be up at all hours. I hope so anyhow.
In life otherwise nothing much going on except sleeping in the afternoons a bit, seeing a lovely friend from Sweden who's over, going for autumnal walks and attempting to get Christmas presents sorted out now so that I don't have to think about them at all later on. In fact, I may just start writing the cards now - yet another good way to pass the middle-of-the-night awakeness...!!



|