Thursday, September 20, 2007

today our new broadband service started at home and i am enjoying the flexibility of being able to wander round the house and use the computer wherever i want to. what a treat!


I listened to the golden hour again today and although the music wasn't as good as yesterday I did manage to guess the year correctly today (2001) and it brought back some happy memories of life-gone-by and made me think of some friends I haven't been in touch with for a while. maybe some emailing is called for...

(and no, Tom, I didn't put my leg warmers on yesterday, BUT i did jiggle around in the bed and did some of the cool foot shapes form the beginning sequence of the film whilst lying in my sick bed! Maybe today will be a day for wandering up to the video store and renting the film out! Just the ticket for when you're feeling sick and it's rainy outside.)