Friday, October 12, 2007

For those of you who know me a little bit you will know that I am a big fan of the 'old school' vineyard worship songs. I re-found this one a couple of days ago and it feels like it's my song of the moment. This is the God who I know and love:


Father I come to you, lifting up my hands
In the name of Jesus, by your grace I stand
Just because you love me and I love your Son
I know your favour, unending love

I receive your favour, your unending love
not because I've earned it, not for what I've done
Just because you love me and I love your son
I know your favour, unending love

It's the presence of your kingdom
as your glory fills this place
and I see how much you love me as I look into your face
nothing could be better, there's nothing I would trade
for your favour, unending love.

How could a God like that not be someone to fall in love with and to give a life to?

Now all I need to do is try to learn the guitar chords for it and I'm away!!